Saturday, July 18, 2015

Blossoms and Butterfly

This week I had the pleasure of gathering with my fellow demonstrators and upline for some fun stamping and chatting. We were to bring a swap and a shoe box card for everyone to make, and use an old Freshly Made Sketch (FMS 69) for either card.  The first card I am showing you today was the shoe box card using the sketch.


I started with a color choice of Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive and Daffodil Delight.  The flowers were stamped and then punched out with the Pansy Punch.  After stamping the leaves in a diagonal across the panel the flowers and the butterfly were popped up on Stampin' Dimensionals.


I love the group of sweet little flowers on the bottom left.  All the stamps with the exception of the butterfly are from the Birthday Blossoms stamp set, new in the 2015-2016 Stampin' Up! catalogue.  The butterfly is from Papillion Potpourri.

Thanks for taking a look!  I'll be back in a bit to post my 2nd card.

Hugs,

Stef

No comments: