Thursday, March 28, 2013

A Vintage Daydream

Welcome and happy Thursday!  Today I have a card using the sketch challenge at Pals Paper Arts.  Although I missed the cut off for the challenge by a couple of hours (oops), I thought I would still share with you.

I started with Pool Party card stock, which was topped with Everyday Enchantment designer paper that had been adhered to a just slightly larger piece of Soft Suede.  The flagged pieces were cut from Peach Parfait card stock and stamped with Distress Dots in Versamark.



I stamped a sentiment from Vintage Versus inside a medallion from Daydream Medallion.  The medallion was stamped in Peach Parfait, with the sentiment in Pool Party.  Two Flower Trim roses are attached with pearls popped in the inside of the flower.



I popped the medallion onto a square of Pool Party Coordinations paper that had been embossed with the Fancy Fan folder.  Pool Party Seam Binding tape ribbon was the final touch. Pretty simple and easy.




Thanks again for coming by and taking a look.  It would be great if you'd take a moment and leave me a comment...I'd love to hear from you!

Hugs,

Stef

All products from Stampin' Up:
Stamps:  Vintage Verses, Distressed Dots, Daydream Medallions
Paper:  Pool Party, Soft Suede, Peach Parfait, Very Vanilla, Everyday Enchantment dp
Ink:  Peach Parfait, Pool Party, Versamark
Accessories:  Floral Frames Framelit, Pool Party Seam Binding tape, Flower Trim, Basic Pearls, Fancy Frame embossing folder, Stampamajig



1 comment:

Christine Blain said...

This is really pretty, Stef ..... seam binding, AND flower trim ... *sigh*!